Scott ELSA Muster Escape Set
The Scott Safety ELSA Muster provides air on demand for situations where the escape route may require a lot of physical exertion or where the maximum levels of protection are required.
The Scott Safety ELSA Muster Escape Set provides air on demand for situations where the escape route may require a lot of physical exertion or where the maximum levels of protection are required. Designed to meet the specific requirements of the oil and gas industry. The ELSA Muster positive pressure escape set has an ancillary air-in attachment for use at Muster stations, should the wearer require extra air whilst waiting for the hazard to clear.
- 10 & 15 minute versions available
- Black Anti-static bag
- Supplied with either a PP facemask or PP hood
- Hi Vis Orange Hood
- Tempest demand valve offers excellent flow performance
- Options of couplings on ancillary air in connection
- Cylinders provided charged/full
- CE marked to EN402
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.