ISC Hand Rope Ascenders are fitted with Stainless Steel cams with cones (rather than spikes), to minimise rope wear. All ISC Ascenders have both primary and secondary attachment holes.
All ISC Hand Rope Ascenders are manufactured from solid aluminium extrusion for maximum durability, with moulded comfort handles.
Body material: Aluminium Weight: 365g
Finish: Anodised Approval: BS EN 367, NFPA compliance
Colour: Right Hand – Green/Grey
Rope Size: 9 -13mm
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.