The Protecta® line of Load Arrestors™ are designed to arrest the accidental fall of machinery or other heavy objects such as raw materials, car assembly line tools or materials and lifts. Used as a backup device to the main support unit, the load arrestor’s inertia locking mechanism will engage stopping the load if it breaks free. Our line of load arrestors have capacities of 300 kg (660 lbs.) to 3,000 kg (6,600 lbs.).
• Arrests accidental fall of heavy objects
• 300 kg (660 lbs. ) load capacity
• 14 m (46 ft. ) of 5 mm (3/16″) galvanised cable
• Inertia activated brake with indicator button
• Energy absorbing system
• Self retracting lifeline
• Portable and self contained system
• Heavy-duty durable construction
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.