KG1P100SSA Rollgliss Rescumatic Automatic Descent Device
Rescumatic controlled descender, includes two rescue restraint straps and styrene rope spool (cable must be ordered separately) and carrying bag.
The Rescumatic Automatic system will provide workers with a safe descent from above heights. The worker in danger will be lowered at a controlled rate of 3 feet per second. The system will lower with the unit at an angle or vertically and the unit will adjust automatically to the users weight with a maximum of 300lb capacity.
The Rescumatic is easily operated by anybody. There is no need for any power source or tools. All you need to do is make sure the unit is secured to an anchor point and the rope can be dropped to the ground. As soon as that is done the user can put on the support harness and step off the edge. While the first worker is being lowered to safety another harness is being raised up for the next worker to slip on and travel down to safety.
Includes the following items: includes two rescue restraint straps, a carabiner, styrene rope spool (cable must be ordered separately) and carrying bag.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- 3.2 mm cable core covered by 8 mm textile rope
- Pre-rigged system is extremely simple to use
- Compact and lightweight design
- Kit also contains 1 body sling, 1 carabiner and carrying bag
- From 5 to 100 m
Conformance: EN 341 Class B
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.