Kerr Firefighting Foams… The trusted choice, high performance and strong independent approvals Kerr Fire Class A Forest Foam is a synthetic firefighting foam concentrate specially formulated for Class A applications, such as forestry and wild land fire control, structural fires, rubber or car tyre and paper fires. The balanced chemical System in Kerr Forest Foam reduces the surface tension of water to increase the penetrating power into burning Class A materials. It is suitable for induction from 0.1% to 1%. Supplied in 20 litre and 200 litre plastic drums.
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.