ABT3 Abtech Two Person Tripod
Two person tripod.
3 x overhead pulleys
3 x fixed eyebolts
- Safe Working Load: 250kg
- Conformance: EN795 Class B
The tripod is the basis of a confined space entry and rescue system giving a strong, stable, and portable anchorage point for fall arrest and recovery systems. One worker can carry and erect the sturdy but lightweight aluminium alloy Tripod.
For tripod stability, the tripod legs may be individually adjusted.
The T3 has 6 anchor points tested to EN795. The 3 overhead pulleys hold up to 11mm rope. The extra anchor points may be used with pulleys for a double roped rescuer, back-up system, airlines, communication lines, medical kits, tool kits etc.
Available with a padded carrying bag.
- SWL: 250Kg
- Maximum Height: 2.4 meters
- Height Closed: 1.4 meters
- Maximum Base: 1.7 meters
- Minimum Base: 1.1 meters
- Weight: 14kg
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.