- Use with a 3M fall arrest harness as part of a complete fall protection system
- 140 kg max. rated weight capacity – higher than standard fall arrest lanyards
- Elasticated webbing reduces lanyard length when not under tension-reducing the risk of trip and snagging hazards
- Small, compact shock absorber pack means less bulk for the user carry
- Fully covered identification labels for long-term identification and inspection
Our 3M Protecta Shock-Absorbing Lanyards, 140 kg Capacity, provide additional protection against falls compared to the standard 100 kg mass test used on standard fall protection equipment. Available in a variety of lengths, connection types and number of legs, there is a suitable fall arrest lanyard for workers of all heights and sizes.
For workers who require a higher weight capacity than standard fall protection lanyards, use the 3M Protecta Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 140 kg capacity. Our 140 kg capacity lanyards are rigorously tested and use innovative and dependable shock-absorbing technology. A worker whos taller and heavier than average, for example, whos also wearing protective clothing and carrying essential equipment may weigh more than 100 kg. From scaffolding, pylons and roofs to steel frames and telecom towers, and available in a variety of lengths, connection types and number of legs, there is a suitable fall arrest lanyard for workers at height of all sizes.