- Use 3M™ Protecta® Pro™ Welders Shock-Absorbing Lanyards with a 3M fall arrest welders harness as part of a complete fall protection system in high-temperature applications
- Fire-resistant Nomex® / Kevlar® fibre webbing to protect the shock pack from getting burnt
- Lightweight and ergonomic user-friendly design
- PVC shock pack with Kevlar® fibre cover
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- The 3M™ Pro® Welders lanyard is constructed from reinforced webbing with Nomex®/ Kevlar® fibre and has been specially designed for high-temperature applications.
Fire and sparks are a major concern in jobs such as welding, cutting, electrical maintenance and other high-temperature applications. Keeping safe requires special materials to resist these hazards. The 3M™ Protecta® Pro™ Welders Lanyard provides complete safety for your workers in high heat environments. Heat and char resistant shock pack cover that slips over shock pack is heat resistant up to 371°C and the webbing is reinforced with Nomex®/Kevlar® fibre to protect the shock pack from getting burned.