- Use 3M™ Protecta® Pro-Stretch™ Shock-Absorbing Lanyards Edge Tested with a 3M fall arrest harness as part of a complete fall protection system
- Edge tested for safety and security whilst working over an edge
- Integrated Pro-Stretch™ energy absorption means there is no bulky shock pack, making the lanyard lighter and more comfortable to wear
- Visible activation indicator clearly shows if the lanyard that has been exposed to a fall
- Two layers of elasticated tube webbing reduces trip or snarling hazard
Our 3M™ Protecta® Pro-Stretch™ Edge Tested lanyards absorb energy over the entire length of the lanyard, removing the need for an integrated shock pack, resulting in a well-balanced and lightweight lanyard. Available in a variety of lengths and with a choice of connectors, there is a Protecta® Pro™ Stretch lanyard for a wide variety of applications.
Constructed from two layers of elasticated tube webbing which keeps the lanyard taut and reduces potential trip or snagging hazards, the 3M™ Protecta® Pro Stretch™ Lanyards Edge Tested offers freedom of movement during use. In the event of a fall, energy is absorbed over the entire length of the lanyard removing the need for an integrated shock pack, resulting in a well balanced and lightweight lanyard. Pro Stretch™ Lanyards Edge Tested have been rigorously tested over a 0.50 mm radius edge, providing enhanced protection for workers exposed to working over edges. Differentiated from standard Pro Stretch lanyards by orange edging to the label pouch and black striped tube webbing. Also included is a built-in activation indicator which allows the user to instantly see if the energy absorber has been deployed. Available with twist-lock or triple-lock carabiner body connector for even greater security. Various anchorage connectors are available depending on the needs of the user, ranging from standard carabiners to large opening scaffold hooks.