ABTECH – 30m Man Riding Winch – 18561
The two speed 100ft (30m) winch, is designed specifically for confined space entry/retrieval.
This is a man riding winch rated for lowering, raising or supporting personnel.
The two speed 100ft (30m) winch, is designed specifically for confined space entry/retrieval. Man rated for lowering, raising or supporting personnel.
The load can only be moved if the handle is turned, a friction brake is engaged by a weight of 10lbs (4.5 Kg). An inertia brake backs up the triple redundant braking mechanism.
The digital counter monitors usage.
Mounting brackets available to mount onto the Tripod or Davit.
Product Code: 18561
Conformance: BS EN 1496
Mechanical Advantage: 9:1 / 4:1
Max User Weight: 204KG
Weight: 15KG (excluding brackets)
Service Interval: 6 months
Whether you want your goods delivered overseas or to a UK address, we’re here to help.
Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order from Britannia Safety and have them:
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.