Fall Protection for tools is a way of ensuring that when a tool slips out of your hands it is protected. This protection most commonly comes in the form of a tool lanyard which has safety hooks at both ends and is stretchy to absorb the shock of a tool falling. Tool Lanyards can carry up to 15KG, sometimes more. This means that Fall Protection can be provided for all types of tools including Helmets and Electric drills.
- Unique sleeve design conforms to the size of virtually any drill battery.
- Sleeve is cinched to the drill, allowing the drill to be tethered off while being used at height.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Adjustable Radiohttps://www.britanniasafety.com/product/3m-dbi-sala-adjustable-radio-cell-phone-holster-1500088/ Holster
- Holster adjusts to fit virtually any hand-held radio, mobile phone, and many other devices.
- Can be worn from belt or harness.
- A Micro D-ring (see page 8) can be placed on the back of a device, and can then be tethered to a D-ring on the front of the Adjustable Radio Holster using a 1500066 Clip2Loop Coil